COUNTY CRICKET GROUNDS
Oktoberfest Travel Advice
When traveling to Oktoberfest we would suggest to all our visitors to use the great public transport available around Stevenage as there will be no parking available on site.
Swindon Station is located approximately 16 minutes from the venue grounds. The image below shows your route.
Trains run regularly from the surrounding areas, you can use the National Rail website to check train times and book tickets.
Alternatively you can book a taxi using the numbers in the Taxi section below.
There are some great taxis available in the Swindon area so please take full advantage of these when getting to Oktoberfest Stevenage.
Please note that there is no dropping off or picking up at the venue, there are plenty of great places to do this near by please make sure you arrange a safe and sensible place to be collected and dropped off by your taxi provider.
1st call Swindon Taxis
01793 205 121
A1 Swindon Taxis
01793 251 251
Safe Taxis Swindon
01793 989 277
There are plenty of bus stops around the venue area. Country Road Corner is the closest stop to the venue.
From the M4 Travelling East
- Take junction 16 exit towards Swindon
- Take the first exit at the roundabout
- Straight over (second exit) the next roundabout
- Follow for 1.4 miles and then straight over the next roundabout (second exit)
- Continue using the second exit for the following 4 roundabouts
- Right (third exit) at the next roundabout just past McDonald's
- Second exit at the next roundabout
- Shortly followed by a left down the cricket club's drive way.